TUNING FORK APPLICATION DVD features illustrated instructions and video tutorials of 20 treatment protocols, including basic tuning fork technique and application methods for both the physical and energetic body.
Instructional video is based on years of clinical use, featuring treatment applications that are rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Recommended protocols utilize known acu-points and energetic pathways, as well as anatomical placement, to promote balance, movement and harmony
Apply Ohm Tuning Forks to relax muscular tension, relieve pain, and equilibrate the entire body. Therapeutic benefits include the reduction of joint pain and swelling. The application of Ohm Tuning Forks (Mid, Low, Osteo) helps to increase natural and anti-inflammatory compounds, which promotes the healing of strained muscles, tendons, and ligaments. T
hose who work in the subtle body will find the High Frequency Ohm Tuning Forks (High Ohm and Sonic Ohm Octaves) create potent musical intervals for clearing unwanted resonance and moving stagnant energy. Learn techniques to move and direct energy via the rolling, figure eight and sweeping techniques, to disperse and release unwanted resonance.
• Tuning Fork Technique: How to hold and activate a Tuning Fork
• Five Step Application Process: Find, Palpate, Eye, Activate, Place
• Four Application Methods: Single, Bilateral, Distal, and Double
• Body Mechanics, Pace and Rhythm of Treatment
• Twenty Treatment Protocol, utilizing Acu-points and Anatomical Placements
• How to use Mid Ohm Unison, Ohm Octave and High Ohm Octave Tuning Forks
• How to include Singing and Crystal Bowls in a Sound Healing session
NOTE: Video is the same content as companion DVD to Instructional Manual: Sound Healing: Vibrational Healing with Ohm Tuning Forks.
Treatment applications and directions feature healing protocol rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Sound Healing with Ohm Tuning Forks is a non-invasive, complementary therapy to the following disciplines: Shiatsu, Cranial-Sacral, Trigger Point, Polarity, Massage, Physical and Sport Therapies, Chiropractic, Acupuncture, and subtle body therapies that include Reiki, EFT, and other disciplines that balance and harmonize the body’s vital energy centers.
* Statements made about products sold by Coyote Moon Crystals and Gifts have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any illness.